Family members who eat together stay together, and family members who get stranded on an island together begin imagining one another as food. Have a family meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$20 for lunch for two (up to a $46 total value)
- Choice of two: pasta à la carte (an $11 value each) or any savoury dish (up to a $13 value each)
- Two desserts, with options such as cream brûlée, pavalova, and cold lemon soufflé (a $7.50 value each)
- Two glasses of lemon-and-mint ice tea (a $2.50 value each)<p>
$20 for brunch for two (up to a $42 total value)
- Choice of two: bacon benedict (a $12 value each), double-cheese french omelette (a $12 value each), vegetarian frittata (a $13 value each), or eggs freestyle (an $11 value each)
- Two belgian waffles with one topping (a $4.50 value each)
- Two cups of coffee or artisan tea (a $3.50 value each)<p>
Caché Bistro & Lounge
Chef Alex Mok—who apprenticed with the former chef to the King of Belgium—melds classic French and Asian culinary techniques with a modern twist. Mok wraps ribbons of bacon around quail stuffed with dried cranberries, and covers baby back ribs with an Asian-style barbecue glaze. He also builds seven-course menus with dishes such as a pan-seared duck breast with blueberry compote, as well as burgers with house-made patties and buns and baby back ribs featuring a barbecue glaze. Out in the dining room, patrons melt into red tufted banquettes as servers deliver burgers with quirky touches such as yam fries.