All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Maximum of 20 units per zone/area. Additional units may be purchased for $10/unit. Valid for first time Botox patients only. All services must be used in one visit. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Associated Plastic Surgeons & Consultants, PC
At each location, specialists smooth faces with Dysport and other injectables, focusing on beautifying their clients as the staff does at the parent salon. All injections are performed by Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Elliot Duboys, MD, FACS.