All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $63 for a Turkish and Greek dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $90.30 total value)
- $68 for a Turkish and Greek dinner for two, valid any day (up to $90.30 total value)
- $124 for a Turkish and Greek dinner for four, valid any day (up to $180.70 total value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to $14.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to $24.95 value/each)
- One dessert (up to $7.95 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $9 value/each)
See the dinner menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid for happy hour specials. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other specials or promotions. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cafe Artemis
With brightly colored scarves flowing behind her, the belly dancer sways her hips, chiming her finger cymbals as she weaves between tables of diners. This is Café Artemis on Wednesday nights, when guests are treated to this traditional Mediterranean dance alongside their dinners of Turkish and Greek fare.
But even on other nights, there's plenty to draw diners to this welcoming space, where middle-eastern lanterns light up bright murals on the walls. Crispy falafel balls flecked with fresh herbs and stuffed grape leaves highlight the menu's selection of shareable appetizers made from scratch. The chefs grill salmon kebobs over a charcoal pit and bake clay pots filled with ground lamb patties, potatoes, and peppers.
To truly immerse patrons in the dining experience, servers at Café Artemis pour Turkish and Greek wine and beers alongside American craft brews. And outside, an olive tree shades guests sipping sangria and fruit-flavored limonata on an outdoor patio.