Choose from Three Options
- $19 for breakfast or lunch with drinks for two ($36.98 value)
- $36 for breakfast or lunch with drinks for four ($69.96 value)
- $15 for two lunch or dinner entrees for takeout ($21.98 value)
The first two options include the following per person:
- One breakfast or lunch entree
- One mimosa or bloody mary
At Cafe Blu, "morning" means anytime between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m.—that's when the chefs are busy making breakfast dishes. In fact, the majority of the dishes on the cafe's menu fall under the breakfast umbrella. There are thin crepes piled with clouds of whipped cream, specialty pancakes dotted with fresh blueberries, and waffles slathered in maple butter, pads of which are freshly picked from maple trees. Savory choices include eggs benedict served with Boston baked beans—a nod to one of the cafe's Bostonite owners—as well as scramblers and hashes.
For those who look close, however, the menu does hold some afternoon items. House-roasted turkey and crispy bacon make up the bulk of the turkey club, and homemade meatloaf comes with veggies and grilled cornbread.