What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$59 for one four-course prix-fixe dinner for two (C$116 value)
- C$115 for one four-course prix-fixe dinner for four (C$232 value)
Each dinner includes:
- One complimentary bruschetta per pair of diners
- One appetizer per person (up to $15 value)
- One main dish per person (up to $34 value each)
- One dessert per person (up to $9 value each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other specials, discounts, or promotions. Valid toward dinner only. Not valid on New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, and statutory holidays. Reservation recommended. Valid for dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Café Chianti
At Café Chianti, guests have been sipping imported wines and sampling Italian cuisine for over 25 years. Nowadays, patrons sit at the intimate bar and sip chiantis and other local vintages kept at optimal temperatures in the cafe's climate-controlled cellar. The wines pair perfectly with the diverse menu's Italian specialties, including fresh seafood, lamb, veal, steak, pizza, and pasta.
This "elegant" decor combined with the chefs "brilliance with the Italian menu" resulted in the Chronicle Herald's reviewer naming Café Chianti the 2013 Restaurant of the Year.