Starting with the sun, breakfast service includes fresh pastries, Spanish omelettes, Croque Madame, and much more
About This Deal
- Type of food: Breakfast & Brunch, French.
- Valid for the breakfast menu from 8 a.m. till 12 p.m. on any day the establishment is open.
- Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for catering.
- Not valid towards early bird breakfast special, early bird dinner special, or the purchase of alcohol.
- Click here to view the breakfast offer
About Cafe de France
Cafe de France's owners, the Gilani family, have been serving their signature French pastries and entrees at their cozy, family-oriented restaurant for more than 30 years. The place has a relaxed, casual feel, great for making patrons feel warm and welcome. During the morning hours, they bake flaky breakfast pastries and croissants, switching their focus later in the day to crepes filled with fruit or savory ingredients. Other entrees served throughout the day include sautéed veal drizzled with a marsala wine sauce, chicken, fillet of sole, which pairs with the eatery's wines sourced from France, California, and the wine regions of South America.