All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Pizza is a party food, much like a piñata stuffed with shrimp. Break out the fun with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$19 for a meal with one entree (up to a $40 total value)
- One starter (a $10 value)
- One 10-inch pizza (a $15 value)
- One entree (up to a $15 value)<p>
$35 for a meal with two entrees (up to an $80 total value)
- Two starters (a $20 value)
- Two 10-inch pizzas (a $30 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $30 value)<p>
Choose from the following starters:
- Six wings with ranch dressing (choose from barbecue, teriyaki, pineapple curry, house hot, or honey garlic)
- Three mini hot dogs with potato salad (choose from kielbasa, italian, bratwurst, or vegetarian)
- Four potato skins loaded with bacon, green onion, butter, and cream cheese<p>
Choose from the following wood-oven pizzas:
- Goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes
- Grilled vegetables, mascarpone, and pecorino cheese
- Mozzarella, pesto, and sun-dried tomatoes
- Four-cheese: mozzarella, emmental, goat cheese, and pecorino
- Smoked salmon<p>
Entrees each include mixed-vegetable stir-fry, garlic toast, and a choice of meat sauce, cream sauce, or creamy tomato sauce. Choose from the following entrees:
- Four-cheese ravioli
- Cheese tortellini
- Jumbo cheese shell
- Chicken ravioli
- Beef ravioli<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid until 4/25/13. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cafe De Waraku
A self-described "Japanese-style spaghetti dessert house," Cafe De Waraku serves up an unexpected hybrid of Japanese and Italian favourites. The pasta dishes are inspired by Japanese culinary tradition rather than straight Italian, but the kitchen does craft favourites such as beef ravioli and pizza fresh from a wood oven along with pub-style starters and a sprawling selection of sweets. Lavender cheesecake and rose cheesecake end meals, and fork tines can impale black-sesame cake, tiramisu, and crème brûlée.