What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for one-month Base membership ($69 value)
- $75 for three-month Base membership ($207 value)
The Base membership includes unlimited access on weekdays after 3 p.m. and on weekends from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Members receive two full workdays per month—which can be used Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to close—and a 20% discount on day passes and room reservations. Groupon customers will also be able to utilize an additional free week trial upon redemption.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 28, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. All services must be used by the same person. Not valid until 10/1/14. Must activate by the expiration date on your Groupon; membership expires 1 or 3 months from activation date depending on option purchased. New members only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cafe Inc.
Cafe Inc is a private workspace created with productivity in mind for modern workers who only require a laptop and Wi-Fi to do their jobs. Beyond its members-only area, Cafe Inc shares its space with Makers Cafe, which offers food and beverages to the public.
- Meeting rooms: With seats for 4-8 people, these spaces feature amenities like projection screens and whiteboards, and defy the stereotype of dull, gray conference rooms with their bright turquoise walls.
- A treadmill desk: Fans like The New Yorker's Susan Orlean view this one-person setup as a healthier, less sedentary alternative to the desk chair. (Many people also feel more clear-headed when they're moving.)
- Huddle rooms: Home to high-backed, neon yellow booths and crisp white tables, these sunny nooks are perfect for 2-4 people, or one giant's typing hand.
- Individual pods: These pint-sized private rooms were designed for conference calls or solo work time, with seated desks guests can easily adjust into standing ones.