Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for one-month Base membership ($69 value)
- $75 for three-month Base membership ($207 value)
The Base membership includes unlimited access on weekdays after 3 p.m. and on weekends from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Members receive two full workdays per month—which can be used Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to close—and a 20% discount on day passes and room reservations. Groupon customers will also be able to utilize an additional free week trial upon redemption.
Cafe Inc is a private workspace created with productivity in mind for modern workers who only require a laptop and Wi-Fi to do their jobs. Beyond its members-only area, Cafe Inc shares its space with Makers Cafe, which offers food and beverages to the public.
- Meeting rooms: With seats for 4-8 people, these spaces feature amenities like projection screens and whiteboards, and defy the stereotype of dull, gray conference rooms with their bright turquoise walls.
- A treadmill desk: Fans like The New Yorker's Susan Orlean view this one-person setup as a healthier, less sedentary alternative to the desk chair. (Many people also feel more clear-headed when they're moving.)
- Huddle rooms: Home to high-backed, neon yellow booths and crisp white tables, these sunny nooks are perfect for 2-4 people, or one giant's typing hand.
- Individual pods: These pint-sized private rooms were designed for conference calls or solo work time, with seated desks guests can easily adjust into standing ones.