It’s easy to get stuck in the same old mealtime routine, especially if you’re in prison. Taste freedom with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for an osso-buco dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday only (a $96.80 value)
- $48 for an osso-buco dinner for two, valid any day of the week (a $96.80 value)<p>
Each dinner includes:
- Two osso buco or cioppino entrees (a $39.95 value)
- One shrimp-scampi appetizer (a $9.95 value)
- One toasted-ravioli appetizer (a $6.95 value)<p>
From the front of a gently spinning pasta machine emerge fresh noodles, which drop into pans ready to be cooked and served with meatballs, mussels, or breaded veal. Cafe Italia offers both regular and gluten-free pastas, as well as popular dishes such as the scampi dinner, handmade ravioli, and the Salmone alla Griglia. The chef at Cafe Italia also crafts sauces, gelato, and bread to flood the restaurant's dimly lit dining room with authentic flavor. Cafe Italia’s catering services range from prepping food for pickup to supplying all necessary party wares, including tables, chairs, china, and servers to hand-feed guests.