Thai cuisine is intense and complicated, like the reasons your uncle is staying with us for a while. Make room for this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$16 for a Thai dinner for two, valid Tuesday through Friday (up to a $38.40 total value)
- Four spring rolls (a $4.50 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $33.90 value)<p>
$30 for a Thai dinner for four, valid Tuesday through Friday (up to a $76.80 total value)
- Eight spring rolls (a $9 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $67.80 value) Choose from the following entrees:
- Pad sa eww, thick rice noodles with chinese broccoli and beef
- Pad thai with chicken, shrimp, squid, and tofu
- Lard na on crispy egg noodles or thick rice noodles
- Curry fried rice
- Pineapple shrimp curry with jasmine rice
- Sweet-and-sour tilapia with jasmine rice
Within the Cafe Milagro's kitchen, red and green curries simmer in pots alongside woks of sizzling stir-fries, sending the aroma of ginger and lemongrass wafting into the casual dining room. Chef Lisa and her kitchen staff bustle about stoves, adding sprigs of lime leaves and dashes of chilies to dishes to procure authentic Thai flavours. Their vast repertoire of meat, seafood, and tofu dishes ranges from tangy pad thai to spicy tofu curry to savoury fried noodles. The chefs extend their diverse culinary expertise to Western favourites such as pork tenderloin and barbecue ribs served with a side of money salad.