Quiches and crepes share menu space with mussels, lobster, chicken, and charcuterie at canary-hued Parisian-style café
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: French
- Valid toward lunch or dinner
- Not valid on federal holidays, New Year’s Eve, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or Valentine’s Day; apart from that, valid on any day the establishment is open
- View the menus and prices
- Valid for dine-in only
Cafe Monte’s COVID-19 Precautions
- On June 2, 2020 the restaurant reopened for both indoor and outdoor dining
- For the time being, the hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – Saturday, 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Sunday, 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Cafe Monte’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Not valid on New Year's Eve. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Easter. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on Father's Day. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cafe Monte
Patrons who pass beneath Cafe Monte's bold red awning seemingly zoom across the Atlantic into a Parisian bistro hung with French artwork and vintage photographs. Platters of mussels arrived drenched in white wine and butter, and pommes frites proudly share the spotlight with steak and french green beans. In the kitchen, chefs sizzle crêpes to a golden brown for breakfast, or fill them with savory lobster and crab for lunch and dinner. Patrons can dine alfresco on an outdoor patio or linger inside the eatery's canary-hued walls, where satisfied customers gather around a piano to sing odes to their favorite French pastry chefs.