Choose from Five Options
- $12 for $20 worth of pizza and Italian food for take-out only
- $14 for $25 worth of pizza and Italian food
- $28 for $50 worth of pizza and Italian food
- $105 for $200 worth of catering for 10 or more
- $210 for $400 worth of catering for 20 or more
Napoli Culinary Academy and Cafe Napoli Restaurant
Napoli Culinary Academy founder and international chef Hassi Sadri—whose infinite pizza knowledge earned him the head judge position at the international pizza competition in Las Vegas—leads the culinary team at Cafe Napoli Restaurant. Open for lunch and dinner, the restaurant—which has earned a "Top 100 Pizzas" nomination from Pizza Today magazine—serves an all-day pizza menu of hand-tossed pies topped with 100% whole milk mozzarella from Wisconsin and cooked inside a wood-burning oven. Guests can sink their teeth into Italian sausage or opt for the heartier stuffed options, which tuck ample amounts of toppings under a bubbly crust. Cafe Napoli also fires up the grill, doling out Middle Eastern kebabs alongside pastas and chicken parmigiana. To complete the dining experience, the drink menu supplies guests with red and white wine, as well as draft and bottled beer.