All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 13, 2017
· Reviewed August 24, 2017
· Reviewed July 17, 2017
What You'll Get
$16 Value for Coffee and Food for Two People
See the menu here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Valid for dine-in and carryout. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cafe Panamerica
Bread is more than just bread. It's apart of every meal; it's the focus of many culinary traditions. And, more importantly, bread is the "pan" of Cafe Panamerica. The bakery offers all the great flavors America has to offer alongside freshly baked bread. Read on to learn about some of the bread and ways to enjoy it:
Types of Dishes
- Gourmet toast: Baby greens with poached eggs or beans are served on a thick slice of daily bread and topped with avocado and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Choripan: A fresh-baked marraqueta supports spicy chorizo or mild sausage, greens, tomatoes, grilled onions, garlic aioli, chimichurri, and mole.
- Chacarrero: This veggie sandwich features julienned green beans, baby greens, fresh tomatoes, and garlic aioli on a toasted stecca baguette.
Types of Bread
- Stecca (baguette): Light and lean with a flavorful, crackling crust. Flavors include sea salt, tomato, and olive.
- Marraqueta: Soft, light crust with an airy crumb.
- Boton: Focaccia meets english muffin in this sandwich roll. Dusted with cornmeal for a light crunch.
- Aliento: Sourdough rye, multigrain, dark round loaf.