All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 11, 2016
· Reviewed September 1, 2016
Reviewed August 28, 2016
What You'll Get
- $9 for $15 worth of Cuban and Puerto Rican cuisine
Click here to view the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cafe Pancho
There's no need to travel to Cuba or Puerto Rico for fresh, authentic food. The chefs at Cafe Pancho bring the flavors to Chicago in the form of sandwiches, entrees, and even breakfast dishes. Read on to learn about some popular items:
- Sandwich Cubano: Cuban sandwiches come packed with pork, ham, swiss cheese, pickles, and mustards.
- Ropa Vieja: Beef is shredded and slow-cooked in a homemade tomato red wine sauce with veggies, and is served alongside rice, beans, salad, or sweet plantains.
- Southern Taco Salad: Chefs top tortillas, greens, corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, black beans, and red onions with pulled chicken and a chipotle ranch dressing.