After he took the throne, Napoleon instituted the tradition of serving bread with every meal to put his mother’s baguette-heavy care packages to use. Wake up to French-inspired eats with today’s Groupon to Café St. Tropez in Carmel. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get dinner for two (up to a $30 total value).
- For $25, you get dinner for four (up to a $60 total value). For each person, dinner includes:
- One entree (up to a $10.50 value)
- One nonalcoholic beverage (up to a $4.50 value)
- For $13, you get breakfast for two (up to a $26 total value). Breakfast includes the following:
- Two breakfast entrees (up to an $8.50 value each)
- Two coffees or other nonalcoholic beverage (up to a $4.50 value each)<p>
In a petite, 56-seat eatery, the chefs at Café St. Tropez cull fresh ingredients to craft a menu of classic French sandwiches, pastries, and breakfast dishes. Early risers can replace lingering memories of wailing alarm clocks with the sensations of a Very Berry crêpe, a warm amalgamation of seasonal berries and mascarpone sprinkled with vanilla-infused sugar. In the St. Tropez caprese, tomatoes and avocado huddle next to fresh mozzarella as sourdough or wheat toast or a croissant soaks up garlic-infused olive oil like a teddy bear soaks up the sleep-mumbled poetry of children.
At dinner, fight back against hunger-pang insurgencies as an elite squadron of salads, sandwiches, and paninis joins forces with turkish coffee, smoothies, and fresh juices. The St. Tropez salad’s nest of baby arugula cradles cucumber and goat cheese in a downpour of lemon-and-olive-oil vinaigrette, and the prosciutto panini layers its eponymous slices between roasted red peppers. A coat of dijon mustard garbs dried cherries and pecans inside the chicken-salad sandwich. Diners can slide into leather-upholstered chairs to sip hot or cold drinks amid charcoal-gray walls, or head to an outdoor terrace to make a life-size replica of the Eiffel Tower out of twigs.
110 W Main St.
Carmel, Indiana 46032Get Directions