All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 10, 2012
Reviewed May 30, 2012
Reviewed May 20, 2012
What You'll Get
Crêpes can be either sweet or salty, much like pies or the half-cup of white granules you poured into your tea. Know what’s going into your food with today’s Groupon to Cafe Terrace in American Fork. Choose between the following options:
- For $13, you get a café meal for two (a $25.94 total value) that includes the following:
- Two crêpes or sandwiches (a $7.49 value each)
- Two 8-ounce soups (a $2.49 value each)
- Two frozen italian sodas (a $2.99 value each)<p>
- For $25, you get a café meal for four (a $51.88 total value) that includes the following:
- Four crêpes or sandwiches (a $7.49 value each)
- Four 8-ounce soups (a $2.49 value each)
- Four frozen italian sodas (a $2.99 value each)<p>
Cafe Terrace celebrates its grand opening as a staff of crêpe-crafting wizards puts 14 sweet and savory spins on the French disk. Indulge in the banana-caramel crêpe or the savory SoCal, whose sunny disposition of avocado, roma tomato, and lemon aioli makes diners wish that all crêpes could be California crêpes. Six sandwiches transport their fresh cargo, and soups simmer in the kitchen’s pots, awaiting the chance to warm bellies with flavors of butternut squash or tomato bisque. Italian sodas carbonated with air from Mediterranean breezes infuse culinary travels with more than a score of flavors, including mango, raspberry, and passion fruit. While enjoying café fare, patrons lounge in a casual environment strewn with chessboards, available for playing a round against a friend or merely admiring the checkered surfaces.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 14, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for prix fixe menu. No substitutions allowed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.