Choose from Three Options
- $11 for $20 worth of Trinidadian cuisine at dinner for two or more, valid for dine-in or carryout
- $22 for $40 worth of Trinidadian cuisine at dinner for four or more, valid for dine-in or carryout
$15 for $30 worth of Trinidadian cuisine for pickup
- Valid only for pickup
- Orders available: Tuesday through Thursday 11:00am to 8:00pm, Friday and Saturday 11:00am to 9:00pm
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
Many people put all Caribbean cuisine into one category, but after visiting Cafe Trinidad, patrons will remember the discerning flavors of traditional Trinidadian cuisine. Owner Darryl Hicks and his team showcase the diverse cuisines that make up modern Trinidadian fare, with influences from Africa, indigenous peoples, and Creole culture. The result is a spice-infused menu that incorporates a range of exotic meats and seafood. Chefs use complex spice blends and magic spatulas to create dishes such as the curry salmon, jerk chicken, or oxtail stew, all of which come with classic sides of brown rice, peas, and plantains. Chefs can also pare down dishes into portable lunches by wrapping them in steaming roti bread.