Choose from Three Options
- $39 for a meal for two (up to $75.85 value)
- $78 for a meal for four (up to $151.70 value)
- $18 for one dozen cannoli ($24 value)
In the first two options, each meal includes:
- One appetizer to split per pair (up to $18.95 value)
- One entree per person (up to $14.95 value each)
- One glass of wine per person (up to $8 value each)
- One cannoli per person ($5.50 value each)
Every September, at the Feast of San Gennaro, hungry competitors gather to eat as many cannoli as they can in six minutes. It's all in an effort to earn the coveted title as "World Champion Cannoli Eater," but really, every participant wins. That's because it's Caffe Palermo that supplies the cannoli, which have been deemed the best in the city by the New York Daily News and other publications.
Tucked within the bustle of Little Italy, the unpretentious Caffe Palermo bloomed in the spring of 1973. Today, to complement a menu of pizza, panini, and other Italian classics, "Cannoli King" Baby John DeLuto continues the shop's long tradition of doling out crisp yet creamy cannoli with unmatched enthusiasm and friendliness. Even celebrities flock to the shop for its sweets, though they might scurry back into the nearest bush if spotted.