- Selection of fair-trade and all-natural coffees
- Two café locations
- Gourmet food menu
What You'll Get
Until public-transit officials make our dream of commuting to work by rollycoaster a reality, we'll have to settle for the adrenaline rush of traditional pick-me-ups. Percolate perkiness with today's Groupon to Caffé Pronto. Choose from the following two options:
- For $5, you get $10 worth of coffee, pastries, and more at its Festival at Riva and Russell Street locations
- For $15, you get $30 towards an online order of roasted coffees
Caffé Pronto is a wholesale roaster that stocks a variety of coffees, including all-natural decafs from more than 15 countries worldwide and a number of fair-trade, organic, bird-friendly, and Rainforest Alliance blends. Order a bag of beans online or slowly sip a cup of individually brewed coffee inside one of their brick-and-mortar cafés while snacking on a gourmet menu of paninis, breakfast sandwiches, pastries, parfaits, and desserts. A cup of coffee in the morning can mean the difference between hitting the ground running and hitting the snooze button relentlessly. Give your alarm clock time to let its bruises heal with today’s Groupon.
Three Yelpers give Caffe Pronto’s Russell Street location an average of five stars while three Google Mappers give the shop an average of four stars. 82% of Urbanspooners like the store. Yelpers give the Festival at Riva location a 4.5-star average:
- Some of the best coffee around. Excellent and knowledgable [sic] barista staff and good place to hang out. – DK on the Russell Street store, Google Maps
- The breadth of coffee for sale made me swoon - wonderful roasts from Guatemala, Panama, and Jamaica sit alongside Racer's Edge (a morning breakfast blend), and (shudder) Decaf options. – Nick Z. on the Festival at Riva location, Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 2, 2011. Amount paid never expires. May redeem starting 11/4/10. Limit 1 per person. Must use in 1 visit. Online option has purchase minimum of $30. Online option valid only for coffee. In-store valid only for prepared food and beverages. Tax, gratuity, and shipping not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.