Fresh Maine lobsters & oysters from Blue Point, Prince Edward Island & Cape Cod pair with wine in eatery with nautical decor
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $46 for a meal with wine for two, valid Sunday-Thursday (up to a $106 value)
- $79 for a meal with wine for four, valid Sunday-Thursday (up to a $196 value)
- $46 for a meal with wine for two, valid Friday-Saturday (up to a $106 value)
- $79 for a meal with wine for four, valid Friday-Saturday (up to a $196 value)
Each pair receives:
- One shared appetizers (up to a $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $14 value each)
Each quartet receives:
- Two shared appetizers (up to a $14 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- One bottle of wine (up to a $40 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid on federal holidays. Reservation required. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Not valid on Easter. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on Father's Day. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Any balance remaining and tip must be paid in cash. Tax not included and will be based off the pre-discounted bill. Limit 1 per party. Not valid on 5/10 or 6/21. Not valid on separate checks. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Caffe Regatta Oyster
The brainchild of head chef Anthony Labriola, Caffe Regatta Oyster dresses traditional ocean critters in Mediterranean duds and packs oysters and other seafood into the raw bar that made a splash in Westchester Magazine. Friendly waiters scurry past white-clothed tables and nautical decor—including miniature boats and real-life sea captains perched on the full-service bar—bearing brunch, lunch, and dinner platters piled with refreshments ranging from lemon-ricotta hotcakes to a half pound of Alaskan king-crab legs. Summertime lures patrons to the outdoor patio, and BYOB Tuesdays give the restaurant's wine list a chance to collect its pages and prepare for another week of staring into thirsty eyes.