Choose Between Two Options
- C$79.99 for a three-course prix fixe dinner with one bottle of wine for two (C$146 value)
- C$149.99 for a three-course prix fixe dinner with two bottles of wine for four (C$292 value)
Each pair receives the following:
- Two antipasti (up to $18 value each)
- Two entrees (up to $25 value each)
- Two desserts (up to $10 value each)
- One litre of wine ($40 value)
See the menu.
Rosa Muscillo began her long career in the culinary world managing her father's restaurant, all the while learning her mother Gemma's heirloom Italian recipes at home. With her acclaimed chef Armando Sadikaj, Rosa proudly continues her family's tradition of bringing smiles to faces with feasts of creamy risotto, penne pasta with fresh veggies, and chicken parmagiano culled from ingredients found at local markets.
Visitors to Caffino Ristorante make their way past an iron gate and through a small courtyard, uncovering what may be one of Toronto's best-kept secrets. Guests dine on plates of margherita pizza and grilled salmon on the open-air patio, or savour forkfuls of sirloin steak or caprese salad by the fireplace under the lofty ceilings of the sun-lit dining room. Wedding celebrations in the dreamy, earth-toned space provision up to 250 guests with cocktails and hearty Italian fare, while off-site catering packages infuse business luncheons and private parties with a touch of elegant, home-style cooking.