People often frame pictures of their favorite things, such as their children or neighborhood children who get better grades. Showcase what matters with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $25 for a three-hour intro-to-photography workshop for one (a $125 value)
- $45 for a three-hour intro-to-photography workshop for two (a $250 value)
The three-hour class will be offered in early August; check the website for an updated date.
- $75 for a three-week intro-to-photography workshop for one (a $250 value)
- $130 for a three-week intro-to-photography workshop for two (a $500 value)
The three-week course will begin early September with three-hour classes held once a week.
- $49 for a one-hour Photoshop 101 class for one (a $150 value)
- $95 for a one-hour Photoshop 101 class for two (a $300 value)
Classes last approximately three hours depending on class size. Check the website for class dates and time.
Former Philadelphia Inquirer and Associated Press photographer and active Getty Images contract photojournalist William Thomas Cain has skills honed during 30 years of making pictures. His background includes a degree in illustration from Philadelphia's University of the Arts, work for the Associated Press and Getty Images, and experience teaching at Wilmington University. His classes range from intro lessons for those with newly purchased cameras to advanced seminars that cover such advanced concepts as aperture and framing angles.