Handcrafted Mediterranean and pizza cooked in a stone oven, specialties such as lamb kabob and falafel, all with live music performance
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Mediterranean and Pizzeria
- Valid for the full menu on any day of the week
- View the sit-down menu and prices
- Must-try dish: Lamb kabob made using marinated meat, served with a skewer featuring grilled peppers, tomatoes, and onions, as well as tzatziki yogurt.
- Atmosphere: Dimly-lighted interior features large tables for dining as well as music stage for live performances.
Need To Know
About Cairo Ale House
Cairo Ale House serves up food, but it also serves up a healthy dose of the arts: the restaurant prides itself on being a thriving community space for art, music, and dance. But the staff is just as proud of its cuisine, which includes pizza and Mediterranean food that's been satisfying customers for more than 13 years:
- Pizzas: housemade dough is cooked in a stone oven and topped with a signature blend of fresh mozzarella, whole-milk mozzarella, parmesan, and chihuahua cheese
- Silence of Spiced Lamb burger: the restaurant's Mediterranean influence is evident on this ground-lamb burger topped with tzatziki, cucumbers, and crispy onions
- Kebabs: chicken and lamb are marinated in spices for days before they're skewered with fresh grilled vegetables