All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Hookah pipes are one of the only sources for flavored smoke, aside from genie lamps and burning fields of cotton candy. Exhale billows of sweetness with today’s Groupon to Cairo Hookah Lounge in Richardson. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get a Mediterranean dinner and hookah for two any day of the week (up to a $46.96 total value), which includes:
- One mixed hookah, blended from two flavors (a $16.99 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $6.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $19.98 value)
- Two servings of baklava (a $3 value)
- For $49, you get a Mediterranean dinner and hookah for six for Monday–Thursday (up to a $116.90 value), which includes:
- Two mixed hookahs, each blended from two flavors (a $33.98 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $13.98 value)
- Six entrees (up to a $59.94 value)
- Six servings of baklava (a $9 value)
Cairo Hookah Lounge purveys the relaxed practice of puffing hookah and sates appetites with Middle Eastern delicacies served under the watchful eyes of Sphinx statues and wall paintings of ancient Pharaohs. After ensconcing themselves in overstuffed couches and padded seats, pairs or sextets of customers glance over the sizable list of mixed hookah flavors to set a course through seas of vanilla-, apple-, or mint-flavored smoke, among others. Visitors peruse the menu to select appetizers, such as dishes of hummus with fresh pita bread, before servers replenish tables with chosen entrees that may include simmering plates of beef shawarma with rice, or baked chicken with rice and fries. After hunger has departed its former carriers, servings of baklava—a traditional, sweet pastry dish—cap off the meal with a honey-soaked flourish and treatises against nonpuffed pastries.
Flat-screen televisions and a projection screen entertain guests with broadcasts of international networks and sports contests, which can be seen from every couch, chair, and open sarcophagus in the room. Customers opting for the dinner for two may also visit Cairo Hookah Lounge on a Friday or Saturday night to watch live belly dancers and perform their own solo toe-tapping routine.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 23, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older. Must provide valid ID if BYOB. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.