Experienced instructors help students of any skill level develop confidence and coordination during English horseback-riding lessons
About This Deal
- Weight restriction: 220 lbs. max weight
- Other restrictions: must have own horseback riding helmet; not valid for trail rides
- Indoor and outdoor riding arenas available. Riders may take lessons outside depending on weather and skill level.
- Appropriate for skill levels: no experience needed
- It’s not just for show. Click here to learn more about the physical and psychological benefits of horseback riding.
Need To Know
About Caitlin Carmody Stables
Caitlin Carmody has been working in the Saddlebred Industry for the past 20 years. She understands horses like no other. In 2006 Caitlin won the reserve national champion and acquired tile of the bronze medalist in the pleasure equitation contest. Today she runs her own farm in Mukwonago she helps her clients hone their English saddle-seat riding skills, regardless of whether they are beginners or more advanced riders. As a professional horse trainer, she also trains clients' horses, helping them shine while in the show ring. Her passion passes on to her students, who become true equine lovers.