Choose from Three Options
- $29 for dinner for two (up to $51.96 value)
- $56 for dinner for four (up to $103.92 value)
- $18 for lunch for two (up to $27.98 value)<p>
Dinner patrons choose between two options:
- Two pounds of gulf shrimp, clams with basil, mussels with basil, or Louisiana crawfish per person
- One pound of one of the above, plus one four-ounce lobster tail, per person<p>
Lunch features one pound of shrimp, clams with basil, mussels with basil, Louisiana crawfish, or snow crabs per person.
The secret to the bold flavors at Cajun Island starts with the house's spicy broth. Chefs boil freshly-caught seafood such as dungeness crab, lobster, crawfish, and oysters in the savory base, then crank the flavor factor up by treating each morsel to a wet rub––an organic sauce made with butter, garlic, herbs, and a special blend of spices. This combination of flavors makes its way onto most dishes on the menu, from the Cajun-roasted corn to the all-you-can-eat Cajun shrimp or crawfish. And although the chefs do specialize in the hotter end of the spice spectrum, they can tame down the burn by swapping in savory butter rubs with herbs and garlic or by wrapping each crab leg in a tiny fire blanket. Of course, the hot tastes do pair well with the restaurant's other specialty: tropical drinks, creating a delightful contrast of fruity and fiery flavors.