Choose from Five Options
- $25 for a State Fair package for 2 and one savings book ($41 value)
- $49 for a State Fair package for 4 and two savings books ($82 value)
- $75 for a State Fair package for 6 and three savings books ($123 value)
- $99 for a State Fair package for 8 and four savings books ($164 value)
- $195 for a State Fair package for 16 and four savings books ($308 value)
Each package includes the following per person:
- One-day admission
- Monorail pass
- Service fee
After taking in a panoramic view of the grounds from the monorail, groups can explore the rides, contests, concerts, and family-friendly activities spread across the Fair. Each savings book, meanwhile, includes coupons worth more than $1,500 in savings. The fair is open daily from Friday, July 10, through Sunday, July 26.
California State Fair
For 17 days each year, California comes together in a time-honored tradition known as the California State Fair. It's a chance to celebrate the state's agriculture, industry, and diverse population—and to have a lot of fun.
Starting at the main gate, the California Letters lead visitors to a picturesque view, where they can head to all sorts of activities—maybe one of the carnival rides or a musical performance by the likes of Chaka Khan, Plain White T's, or Styx—spread across multiple stages. Livestock shows, horse races, and cooking competitions crown winners throughout the Fair, while other areas such as the Petting Zoo focus on education in a fun, interactive way.
Beyond these attractions, the California State Fair operates as a giant food festival, with hundreds of food options ranging from funnel cakes to wood-fired pizza. Samples of craft beer and award-winning wine make a refreshing complement to any meal.
These are just some of the things that make the California State Fair so special. Here are a few more:
- The fair started in 1854 with just a few agricultural displays.
- More than 750,000 people now visit the Fair annually.
- It houses one of the only operational monorails in the country.