Choose from Five Options
- $25 for a State Fair package for 2 and one savings book ($41 value)
- $49 for a State Fair package for 4 and two savings books ($82 value)
- $75 for a State Fair package for 6 and three savings books ($123 value)
- $99 for a State Fair package for 8 and four savings books ($164 value)
- $195 for a State Fair package for 16 and four savings books ($308 value)
Each package includes the following per person:
- One-day admission
- Monorail pass
- Service fee
After taking in a panoramic view of the grounds from the monorail, groups can explore the rides, contests, concerts, and family-friendly activities spread across the Fair. Each savings book, meanwhile, includes coupons worth more than $1,500 in savings. The fair is open daily from Friday, July 10, through Sunday, July 26.
California State Fair
From July 14-30, California comes together in a time-honored tradition known as the California State Fair. It's a chance to celebrate the state's agriculture, arts, food, horseracing, and diverse population—and to have a lot of fun.
Starting at the main gate, the California Letters lead visitors to a picturesque view, where they can play the #50thFairhunt game on the app and win State Fair Swag—and enjoy a musical performance by the likes of Trace Adkins, Melissa Etheridge, or Brian McKnight—spread across multiple stages. Livestock shows, horse races, and cooking competitions crown winners throughout the Fair, while other areas such as the wine and beer areas and Expo Center focus on education in a fun, interactive way.
The California State Fair can be considered a giant food festival, with hundreds of food options ranging from funnel cakes to wood-fired pizza. Samples of craft beer and award-winning wine make a refreshing complement to any meal.
These are just some of the things that make the California State Fair so special. Here are a few more:
- Celebrating their 50th Anniversary at Cal Expo- The fair was established in 1854 with just a few agricultural displays.
- Home of one of the most prestigious Commercial Wine, Olive Oil, Cheese and Beer competitions in the nation.
- It houses one of the only operational monorails in the country.