Kids and adults alike can take a ferry to visit the picturesque Caladesi Island with many uncrowded beaches, nature trails, and more
What You'll Get
- Duration of trip: 15 to 20 minutes (one way)
- Departure location: Honeymoon Island State Park
- There are two ferry boats. Departures from Honeymoon Island State Park begin at 10 a.m. and take place every half hour. Seasonally adjusted weather permitting.
- Child ticket valid for ages 6–12
- Free admission for children under 5
- For questions, clients are advised to contact the business at (727) 734-5263
- See Honeymoon Island State Park entrance fees
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on Thanksgiving. Not valid on Christmas Eve. Not valid on Christmas Day. Park entrance fee is not included in this offer. Limit 1 per person. Subject to availability. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Caladesi Island Ferry
There are only two ways to reach the private solitude and unspoiled nature of Caladesi Island: visitors must charter a costly private boat themselves, or venture to paradise on the Caladesi Island Ferry. A ride on the ferry offers a calming 15-20 minute cruise, with expansive views of the gulf coast and the abundant wildlife in this pristine land maintained by the Florida State Parks service.
Visitors to Caladesi Island will find:
- White sand beaches that wrap around the island for nearly three miles, without crowds and commerce to populate the space.
- Nature trails that offer three miles of protected wildlife and flora.
- Kayaks and picnic areas for recreation in the bay and with family and friends.
- Piers and docks for throwing out a fishing line or watching the shore as fishers reel in their catches and swimmers dive into the bright blue waters.