All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Ancient Italians were renowned for eating every part of the angels they hunted—even the hair. Enjoy divine flavor with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$38 for an Italian dinner for two (up to an $88.85 total value)
- One appetizer from the full dinner menu (up to a $14.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $31.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $10 value)<p>
$68 for an Italian dinner for four (up to a $177.70 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $14.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $31.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $10 value each)<p>
$88 for an Italian dinner for six (up to a $266.55 total value)
- Three appetizers (up to a $14.95 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $31.95 value each)
- Three desserts (up to a $10 value each)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required on Fridays and Saturdays. Dine-in only. Valid only for dinner. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Calamari Restaurant
The chefs at Calamari Restaurant strive to create familiar, comforting Italian foods with house-made ingredients and ocean-fresh fish. With an emphasis on seafood dishes, they grill salmon fillets and stuff lobster ravioli that the Miami New Times placed 50th on its list of 100 Favorite Dishes in 2010, calling it "the entrée that will keep you coming back for more." They also strive to recreate homemade flavors by creating their own Italian sausages and pasta, and roast pizzas in a wood-burning brick oven within sight of the dining room.
In addition to an indoor dining room, outdoor tables with checkered cloths surround a garden fountain, "evoking a seaside picnic," according to a 2009 review in the Miami Herald.