Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for dinner for two ($54.80 value)
- $59 for dinner for four ($109.60 value)
Each pair of diners gets the following:
- One shared appetizer (up to a $7.95 value)
- Two salads (up to a $4.50 value each)
- One order of bread (a $3.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $14.95 value each)
- One shared dessert to share (a $4 value)
See the menu.
Calcutta Curry House
At Calcutta Curry House, white linen tablecloths and a modestly decorated dining room keep the attention on what's important: the food and wine. But with more than 150 menu items to choose from, you might not be able to make a decision very quickly. The offerings include belly-warming items such as biryanis and curries as well as special selections with seafood and lamb. The tandoor oven also gets a workout daily with nine kebab and tandoori dishes as well as several types of fresh naan bread. Along with the expansive menu, guests can also stop in for the lunch buffet Tuesday–Friday.