A restaurant meal is incomplete without its after-dinner mint, which cleanses the palate before patrons gnaw a subterranean tunnel home. Chew the scenery with today’s Groupon.
$29 for a three-course dinner for two (up to a $64.96 total value).
$49 for a three-course dinner for four (up to a $129.92 total value).
- Each three-course dinner includes the following:
- One starter per two people, such as baked brie with roasted pecans (up to a $9.99 value)
- One main dish per person, such as stuffed pork tenderloin (up to a $23.99 value each)
- One dessert per two people, such as apple crumble (up to a $6.99 value)
- Locally sourced and environmentally sustainable ingredients<p>
Caldwell’s Grant’s prix fixe menu prices vary by dishes served.<p>
Within the limestone and hand-fired brick walls of a storied former tavern built in 1836, Caldwell’s Grant’s team of culinary gurus works tirelessly to craft their signature steak and seafood dishes. Proof of the kitchen’s dedication to environmentally responsible cuisine is evidenced in the menu’s bounty of locally sourced ingredients such as AAA Ontario beef fillet, and chefs’ support for sustainable fishing and fish farming practices is corroborated in their construction of dishes starring seafood including fresh salmon and PEI muscles. Friendly servers bustle about the dining room’s sleek wooden floors as they deliver platefuls of freshly minted fare to tables cloaked in deep burgundy tablecloths whilst avoiding the bite-stealing reaches of the ghost rumoured to haunt the premises. In warmer months, the staff moves their serving prowess outside to the enclosed courtyard patio, whose secret garden atmosphere is bolstered by greenery including climbing ivy and flowers that only blossom upon hearing particularly juicy gossip.:m]]