All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
People love eating at restaurants because the food is as delicious as a home-cooked meal, but you don’t have to eat at a table with your 14 strong, hungry teenage brothers. Get some eating room with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for a Middle Eastern dinner for two people (up to a $102.94 total value)
- $72 for a Middle Eastern dinner for four people (up to a $205.88 value)
- $99 for a Middle Eastern dinner for six people (up to a $308.82 value)<p>
Each option includes:
- One appetizer per person (up to a $7.99 value each)
- One soup per person (up to $7.99 value each)
- One entrée per person (up to a $24.99 value each)
- One soft drink per person (up to a $3 value each)
- One dessert per two people (up to a $7.50 value each)<p>
Items from the menu include hummus, Persian soup with pinto beans, parsley, and noodles, Cali Kabob combination with seasoned ground beef, marinated filet mignon, charbroiled veggies, and Persian ice cream.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for alcohol. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grande Polentoni Restaurant
Inside the softly lit dining room at Grande Polentoni Restaurant, artwork takes the form of multihued plates of chicken kebabs, juicy beef koobideh, rosewater-infused Persian ice cream, and other classic Middle Eastern dishes. But, like a seventh-grader's geography quiz, the menu puts Italy and Persia together, as evidenced by dishes such as spaghetti bolognese in housemade sauce and creamy linguini imperiale. Fresh ingredients—such as tahini, tomato, eggplant, and feta cheese—infuse each carefully crafted entree with shots of vibrant flavor and color.