People love eating at restaurants because the food is as delicious as a home-cooked meal, but you don’t have to eat at a table with your 14 strong, hungry teenage brothers. Get some eating room with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for a Middle Eastern dinner for two people (up to a $102.94 total value)
- $72 for a Middle Eastern dinner for four people (up to a $205.88 value)
- $99 for a Middle Eastern dinner for six people (up to a $308.82 value)<p>
Each option includes:
- One appetizer per person (up to a $7.99 value each)
- One soup per person (up to $7.99 value each)
- One entrée per person (up to a $24.99 value each)
- One soft drink per person (up to a $3 value each)
- One dessert per two people (up to a $7.50 value each)<p>
Items from the menu include hummus, Persian soup with pinto beans, parsley, and noodles, Cali Kabob combination with seasoned ground beef, marinated filet mignon, charbroiled veggies, and Persian ice cream.<p>
Grande Polentoni Restaurant
Inside the softly lit dining room at Grande Polentoni Restaurant, artwork takes the form of multihued plates of chicken kebabs, juicy beef koobideh, rosewater-infused Persian ice cream, and other classic Middle Eastern dishes. But, like a seventh-grader's geography quiz, the menu puts Italy and Persia together, as evidenced by dishes such as spaghetti bolognese in housemade sauce and creamy linguini imperiale. Fresh ingredients—such as tahini, tomato, eggplant, and feta cheese—infuse each carefully crafted entree with shots of vibrant flavor and color.