Topping the food chain is a tremendous achievement, which is why humans triumphantly plant flag-like toothpicks in burgers and belt the national anthem at their steaks before devouring them. Enjoy life at the top with today’s Groupon: to CaliBeef.com. Choose from the following options:
- For $169, you get a USDA premium steak case (a $439 total value). Purchasers must pay an additional $39.99 for shipping. The case includes:
- Eight seven-ounce New York strip steaks (an $82 value)
- Eight five-ounce fillets (an $84 value)
- Six six-ounce rib eye steaks (a $79 value)
- Six 5.3-ounce flat iron steaks (a $69 value)
- Four 14-ounce T-Bone steaks (a $71 value)
- 12 eight-ounce chopped sirloin patties (a $54 value)<p>
- For $99, you get your choice of three different cuts from the above USDA Natural Choice steak case (up to a $245 value). Purchasers must pay an additional $19.99 for shipping.
Flash-frozen in their hermetically sealed packaging, CaliBeef.com’s USDA Natural Choice steaks come out of their boxes fresh and imminently grillable. Weighing in at a stove-shaking 19.7 pounds, the steak case contains six different cuts of meat, including eight succulent five-ounce fillets and 12 burger patties made from chopped sirloin, ensuring enough meaty fodder for an extravagant garden party or shark-school reunion. Smaller gatherings can opt for their choice of three different cuts from the steak case, or simply keep unused slabs in their freezer, where they will maintain their flavor and tenderness for 12 months.