All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 13, 2016
Reviewed March 27, 2016
Reviewed March 26, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a 3.5-hour firearm safety and training class for one ($149.99 value)
- $118 for a 3.5-hour firearm safety and training class for two ($299.98 value)
- Classes must be reserved online by October 6.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Must be 14 or older. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Online reservation required, must enroll by 10/6. Subject to availability. 24-hr cancellation required. Must use promotional value in one visit. Closed-toe shoes required. No low cut blouses; wear high-cut or collared top for safety. Valid only at Coors location. Customer can bring own gun, but if it is not a 9 m.m., then ammo not included. Classes available M-F from 10/8-11/28; subject to availability. Reserve early for best availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Indoor range kept at 71 degrees
- Accommodates any caliber up to .50 BMG
- Variety of paper targets: silhouettes, sight-ins, and novelties
- Know the dress code: no low-cut blouses; wear closed-toe shoes and a baseball cap
- Machine guns
At a Glance
Calibers' retail store brims with handguns, rifles, and shotguns. The staff helps patrons pick out the perfect gun—and luckily, they can also teach how to safely own and operate these firearms. Instructors teach beginner through advanced courses in handguns and rifles, including AR-15s. Calibers also hosts private lessons and classes for kids.