Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a 3.5-hour firearm safety and training class for one ($149.99 value)
- $118 for a 3.5-hour firearm safety and training class for two ($299.98 value)
- Classes must be reserved online by October 6.
- Indoor range kept at 71 degrees
- Accommodates any caliber up to .50 BMG
- Variety of paper targets: silhouettes, sight-ins, and novelties
- Know the dress code: no low-cut blouses; wear closed-toe shoes and a baseball cap
- Machine guns
At a Glance
Calibers' retail store brims with handguns, rifles, and shotguns. The staff helps patrons pick out the perfect gun—and luckily, they can also teach how to safely own and operate these firearms. Instructors teach beginner through advanced courses in handguns and rifles, including AR-15s. Calibers also hosts private lessons and classes for kids.