All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 16, 2018
· Reviewed January 30, 2017
· Reviewed January 3, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of burgers, fries, and hand-spun shakes for two
- $72 for one party pack for 10 people ($104.70 value)
Party pack includes:
- 10 burgers, chicken sandwiches, or grilled cheese sandwiches (a $64.90 value)
- 10 regular fries (a $19.90 value)
- 10 bottled waters (a $19.90 value)
Both options are good for dine-in or carryout. See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Not valid for delivery. 2-hour advance notice required for party pack. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Where CaliBurger's style of lean, juicy double-patty burgers originates: Southern California
- Where you can find it now: in more than a dozen countries, from Seattle to Maryland in The States to Canada and as far as Kuwait
- What's on the classic Cali Double: two all-beef patties, melted American cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce
- If you're not in the mood for a burger: try the chipotle barbecue chicken sandwich with house-made sauce
- Best way to take fries to the next level: order them Cali-style with melted cheese, grilled sweet onions, and CaliBurger's signature sauce