Eating at restaurants delays the need to go grocery shopping or clear your stolen snowman heads out of the freezer. Keep your secrets on ice with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $11 for $20 worth of dinner for two Sunday–Thursday
- $16 for two Groupons, each good for $16 worth of dinner for two Sunday–Thursday (a $32 total value)
- $11 for $20 worth of dinner for two Friday or Saturday
- $16 for two Groupons, each good for $16 worth of dinner for two Friday or Saturday (a $32 total value)
- $16 for $32 worth of dinner for four Sunday–Thursday
Pasta served Cajun-style with crawfish and andouille sausage. A southwestern chorizo and black-bean sub. Steamed mussels wallowing in a Thai-style broth of lemongrass and green curry. Though these dishes hail from different global culinary traditions, they are united on Caliente’s menu by one shared feature: spice. The passion for all things piquant drives Caliente’s chefs to forgo focusing on one specific cuisine and instead look to the traditional recipes of various cultures to find the spiciest of eats. The kitchen buzzes with chefs architecting dishes from ingredients such as alligator fillet, lotus root, and fresh basil, infusing a zing into noshes via sauces forged from habanero peppers or the tears of a fire-breathing dragon.
76% of 378 customers recommend
“I had the grilled chicken w/chipotle sauce...delish...the fries.....HAND CUT, REAL POTATOES...SOO GOOD!!!”
“Go during happy hour, $2.50 beers till 7!”
“Food was good, service was good as well.. clientele friendly... perfect place to hangout with friends or a double date and the rest of the place is background and...”
“Food was good, service was good as well.. clientele friendly... perfect place to hangout with friends or a double date and the rest of the place is background and white noise..”