All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 30, 2013
Reviewed July 8, 2012
Reviewed February 22, 2012
What You'll Get
For centuries, pizza and pasta battled for the title of Italy’s most beloved dish, an honor that was ultimately bestowed upon Sophia Loren. Cast your vote for the Boot’s best culinary creation with today’s Groupon.
- $8 for a pizza dinner (up to a $17.48 value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $5.49 value)
- A small gourmet pizza (up to a 9.99 value)
- A 2-liter soft drink (a $2 value)<p>
- $12 for $25 worth of pizza and Italian fare on the menu, which includes options such as:
- Spinach rolls ($6.49)
- 6-inch deluxe italian hoagie with five types of meat ($6.99)
- Chicken carbonara fettuccine with bacon and mushroom ($11.99)
- Seasoned steak gyro with mozzarella and provolone ($5.99)
- Chocolate fudge layer cake ($4.49)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Not valid for delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Caliente Pizza and Bar
Beneath the vibrant glow of its pink neon sign, Caliente Pizza and Draft House's kitchen rolls out platters of pub fare until the late-night hour of 2 a.m. Feasts of pizzas, wings, and hoagies unfold upon tabletops in the restaurant's chalkboard walled dining area, and the full bar’s more than 100 craft and import beers and 20 draft beers, specialty cocktails, and daily happy-hour specials wash down savory morsels. Customers can also create their own gourmet pizza from a choice of 25 different toppings. Flat-screen TVs line the walls, broadcasting sports games to distract guests from the urge to blackmail the chef for free meals every night.