Technician uses radio-frequency energy to stimulate collagen production which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin
About This Deal
- During the procedure, a licensed technician uses radio-frequency energy to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production, which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin.
- State-of-the-art radio frequency therapy may help neutralize effects that ageing and gravity imprint on clients’ faces and necks. ThermaLift treatment is designed to be pain free, eliminate sagging, and loose skin for a red-carpet-worthy look.
- Valid only for the following treatment areas: face, neck.
- About Therma-Lift
- Benefits of Therma-Lift Treatment
- Totally painless facelift procedure
- Last up to one year
- Replaces painful fillers and injections
- Perfect for all ethnicities and skin tones
- Treats all five layers of the skin
- Builds up your skins collagen and elastin
- Replaces invasive surgical face lifts
- No down time
- Instant results anywhere on your body
- Increases skin elasticity and tone
- From California Cosmetic Centers: State-of-the-art radio frequency therapy may help neutralize effects that ageing and gravity imprint on clients’ faces and necks. ThermaLift treatment is designed to be pain free, eliminate sagging, and loose skin for ared-carpet-worthy look
About Unique DNA
The medical technicians at Unique DNA help whittle down waistlines, smooth out cellulite, and lift sagging skin—all without the invasive methods of surgery. The team instead relies on modern technology to dramatically transform the client's appearance when diets and exercise alone can't do the trick. Many of their treatments don't result in any downtime, so clients can return to their daily routines immediately following their appointments.
- Ultrasonic Body-Contouring: Resonant ultrasonic frequencies break apart fat cells, which then venture to the liver where they can be metabolized by the body. This process helps shed inches from common problems areas such as the abdomen, thighs, and buttocks.
- Therma-Lift: Radio frequencies work to tighten and smooth loose skin on the face, mimicking the effects of a surgical facelift to promote a younger appearance.
- VelaShape: A specialized device combines infrared heat, radio frequency, and massage to contour curves and diminish cellulite around the thighs, hips, arms, and calves.