All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 26, 2012
· Reviewed November 15, 2016
· Reviewed September 5, 2016
What You'll Get
Though the Scottish shepherds who invented golf liked it for its challenges, Scottish sheep liked it because it gave them ample time to nap in shepherds’ pickup trucks. Find your own reason to enjoy golf with this Groupon.
$69 for Golf Package for Two (Up to $165 Total Value)
- 18-hole round of golf for two on a weekday (up to a $35/person value). Clubbers can pay an extra $15 fee to upgrade to a weekend tee time.
- Same day replay (a $15/person value)
- Cart rental (a $15/person value)
- $35 worth of food and drinks from the menu at Oaks Bar & Grill
Groupon customers can also attend the California Oaks Golf Club's Luau on August, 25th for $5 by calling (951) 677-2221 in advance to book and presenting your Groupon voucher at the entrance.
California Oaks Golf Course’s rates vary throughout the day, week, and year.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. Not valid on holidays. Extra $15/pair or $8/person fee for weekend play. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About California Oaks Golf Course
Designed by renowned course architect David Rainville—whose resumé includes famed courses such as Indian Wells Country Club—the 18-hole California Oaks course stretches across 5,218 yards of bucolic Southern California topography. Towering trees, intervening ponds, and immense bunkers conspire to kidnap wayward balls throughout the course, and the club's immaculate fairways provide a hospitable landing zone for pinpointed drives and golf-obsessed extraterrestrials. A stream flows alongside every hole, adding a sense of continuity to rounds as golfers contend with each on-course challenge. After 18-hole expeditions, players can replenish at Oaks Bar & Grill, which, like the course itself, affords customers splendid views of the Temecula Valley, the San Jacinto mountain range, and the cloud-like spirits of drowned golf balls trying to contact 9-irons from the beyond.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-70 course (par 68 from the ladies' tees)
- Designed by David Rainville
- Length of 5,218 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 66.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope of 122 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options