Though the Scottish shepherds who invented golf liked it for its challenges, Scottish sheep liked it because it gave them ample time to nap in shepherds’ pickup trucks. Find your own reason to enjoy golf with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$79 for a golf package for two, valid Monday–Friday (up to $181.70 total value)
$89 for a golf package for two, valid Saturday–Sunday & holidays (up to $187.70 total value)
- 18-hole round of golf for two (a $76 value on weekdays, a $82 value on weekends)
- Cart rental (a $30 value)
- $15 drink credit per pair
- Bag of tees for each person (a $5.90 value)
- Commemorative logo hat for each person (a $34.90 value)
- Two sleeve name-brand golf balls (a $19.90 value)
California Oaks Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day, week, and year.
California Oaks Golf Course
Designed by renowned course architect David Rainville—whose resumé includes famed courses such as Indian Wells Country Club—the 18-hole California Oaks course stretches across 5,218 yards of bucolic Southern California topography. Towering trees, intervening ponds, and immense bunkers conspire to kidnap wayward balls throughout the course, and the club's immaculate fairways provide a hospitable landing zone for pinpointed drives and golf-obsessed extraterrestrials. A stream flows alongside every hole, adding a sense of continuity to rounds as golfers contend with each on-course challenge. After 18-hole expeditions, players can replenish at Oaks Bar & Grill, which, like the course itself, affords customers splendid views of the Temecula Valley, the San Jacinto mountain range, and the cloud-like spirits of drowned golf balls trying to contact 9-irons from the beyond.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-70 course (par 68 from the ladies' tees)
- Designed by David Rainville
- Length of 5,218 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 66.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope of 122 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options