Parasail experience offers a chance to feel the thrill of flyng in the air above the water surface
About This Deal
- Flight duration: Flights range from 8 minutes up to 10 minutes.
- Must be 5 or older, younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian.
Not valid for pregnant people.
- Weight restrictions: The combined weight must be from 180 to 450 lbs. Minors must weight at least 160 lbs. to be able to fly by themselves.
- What to wear: bathing attire, long-sleeved shirt if it’s colder, sun block
- What to bring: towel, bottled water
About California Parasail
California Parasail provides their customers with an opportunity to see the world from high up above the water. When the boat accelerates, the participants lift off with a parasail like a huge wing over them and soar about 800 feet up in the air. For up to 12 minutes, the world stands open with its breathtaking views and endless possibilities. And the activity itself is easy to do, no experience required.