- $39.99 for admission for one ($67 value)
California's Great America
Celebrating its 40th Anniversary in 2016, California’s Great America delivers fun for the entire family. From roller coasters and engaging live entertainment to the family-friendly Planet Snoopy and Boomerang Bay Water Park, Great America has attractions fit for parents, kids, and everyone in between. Read on to find out what exciting adventures the theme park has in store:
- New for 2016: Great America has teamed up with video-game studio Electronic Arts to create Mass Effect: New Earth, a first-of-its-kind experience that features settings and characters from EA’s critically acclaimed Mass Effect videogame series.
- Thrill rides: Great America is home to more than a dozen coasters and thrill rides, including Gold Striker, named "California's Best Wooden Coaster," by California Coaster Kings, Flight Deck, Demon, and Drop Tower. There are also plenty of family rides, from the world's tallest double-decker Carousel Columbia and the Rip Roaring Rapids.
- Boomerang Bay Water Park: During the summer months, cool off at Boomerang Bay. It features a wave pool, waterslides, and a lazy river to enjoy the California sun.
- Planet Snoopy: Hang out with Charlie Brown, Lucy, and everybody's favorite beagle as they welcome little ones to a kid-friendly area complete with rides and shows.