All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for a shooting-range outing with firearm rentals and eye and ear protection for two ($45 value)
- $57 for a shooting-range outing with firearm rentals and eye and ear protection for four ($90 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Minors under the age of 18 shoot free with a legal guardian. Ammunition not included; must be purchased on-site for all firearm rentals. Must sign waiver. Younger than 17 must be accompanied by guardian. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 180 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About California Shooting Sports
- 10 indoor shooting lanes
- Ventilation system exchanges air every 56 seconds
- Range passes grant all-day access
- Handguns in calibers including .22, .380., 9 mm., .38, .40, and .45
- Ear and eye protection
- One fee grants access to all rental guns
At a Glance
The instructors at California Shooting Sports take their students through every step of firing a handgun—from the moment it's drawn out of the holster to when it's put back in. Those two topics are discussed at length during the Holster 101 class, while other classes—including Introduction to Handgun—cover shooting basics, range awareness, and other essential safety skills. California Shooting Sports also houses a retail store with long guns, handguns, and accessories.