What You'll Get
Choose from Two Options
- $25 for a shooting-range outing with firearm rentals and eye and ear protection for two ($45 value)
- $49 for a shooting-range outing with firearm rentals and eye and ear protection for four ($90 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. 17 and younger must be accompanied by guardian. Ammunition not included; must be purchased on-site for all firearm rentals. Must be 21+ to purchase ammunition. Not valid on day of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About California Shooting Sports
- 10 indoor shooting lanes
- Ventilation system exchanges air every 56 seconds
- Range passes grant all-day access
- Handguns in calibers including .22, .380., 9 mm., .38, .40, and .45
- Ear and eye protection
- One fee grants access to all rental guns
At a Glance
The instructors at California Shooting Sports take their students through every step of firing a handgun—from the moment it's drawn out of the holster to when it's put back in. Those two topics are discussed at length during the Holster 101 class, while other classes—including Introduction to Handgun—cover shooting basics, range awareness, and other essential safety skills. California Shooting Sports also houses a retail store with long guns, handguns, and accessories.