What You'll Get
Pad thai is so named because of its inherent softness, which is also why it’s used to stuff the mattresses of the world’s richest kings. Fall into a pillow of flavor with today’s Groupon to California Thai Kitchen in Chino.
$20 for $40 worth of Thai cuisine for dinner $10 for $20 worth of Thai cuisine for lunch
- The menu includes the following:
- Marinated-thai-jerky appetizer ($8.99)
- Pad see ew with choice of meat, seafood, or tofu ($4.99–$12.99)
- Gang panang baby short ribs ($9.99)
- California Thai chicken topped with thai chili sauce ($12.99)
- Desserts, including thai donuts topped with milk sauce and peanuts ($4.99)</p>
- Lunch specials available Monday–Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. ($6.99+)</p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 15, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase 1 food item. Dine-in only. Lunch option valid only for lunch specials; dinner option valid after 3PM. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Thai California Kitchen
Yellow, green, and red curries bubble slightly in pans, ready to be poured over pieces of pork and shrimp. Nearby, chefs flip teriyaki-glazed salmon filets and barbecue chicken on the grill inside Thai California Kitchen. They also pan-fry noodles and sauté proteins in a variety of dressings including peanut sauce or Thai chili paste.