Pad thai is so named because of its inherent softness, which is also why it’s used to stuff the mattresses of the world’s richest kings. Fall into a pillow of flavor with today’s Groupon to California Thai Kitchen in Chino.
$20 for $40 worth of Thai cuisine for dinner $10 for $20 worth of Thai cuisine for lunch
- The menu includes the following:
- Marinated-thai-jerky appetizer ($8.99)
- Pad see ew with choice of meat, seafood, or tofu ($4.99–$12.99)
- Gang panang baby short ribs ($9.99)
- California Thai chicken topped with thai chili sauce ($12.99)
- Desserts, including thai donuts topped with milk sauce and peanuts ($4.99)</p>
- Lunch specials available Monday–Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. ($6.99+)</p>
Thai California Kitchen
Yellow, green, and red curries bubble slightly in pans, ready to be poured over pieces of pork and shrimp. Nearby, chefs flip teriyaki-glazed salmon filets and barbecue chicken on the grill inside Thai California Kitchen. They also pan-fry noodles and sauté proteins in a variety of dressings including peanut sauce or Thai chili paste.