What You'll Get
- $15 toward burritos, tacos, fajitas and more at California Tortilla
- Good at the Downtown Baltimore location
- View menu
- 70+ hot-sauce varieties
- Friendly staff
- Only valid at the Pratt Street location. Not valid toward alcohol.
- The...Pratt Street location of this Washington-based mini-chain looks primed to take advantage of Baltimore's lack of quickie takeout Mexican joints, at least for the downtown day-jobbers. In addition to salads and tacos and whatnot, the burritos come in a more-than-manageable "small" and a Nerf football-sized "regular." – Jess Harvell, Baltimore City Paper
- As I entered the air-conditioned bliss of California Tortilla (Cal Tort as some call it), I was greeted by a wave of tantalizing smells. Situated across from Oriole Park, California Tortilla is clean and colorful and has plenty of seating. The walls of the well-lit interior are scattered with juvenile humor, generally involving hot sauce of some kind...The fajitas were quick, spicy and tasty; the hot sauce was killer. – Dan Eberle, Baltimore Sun
- ...what California Tortilla has done to their Americanized version of Mexican food is fantastic! There are many burritos to choose from, and the best is by far the Screamin Burrito; you have to try it before you die! – Juan A., Yelp
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per visit. Valid only at Pratt St. location. No cash back. Not valid toward alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.