- $15 toward burritos, tacos, fajitas and more at California Tortilla
- Good at the Downtown Baltimore location
- View menu
- 70+ hot-sauce varieties
- Friendly staff
- Only valid at the Pratt Street location. Not valid toward alcohol.
- The...Pratt Street location of this Washington-based mini-chain looks primed to take advantage of Baltimore's lack of quickie takeout Mexican joints, at least for the downtown day-jobbers. In addition to salads and tacos and whatnot, the burritos come in a more-than-manageable "small" and a Nerf football-sized "regular." – Jess Harvell, Baltimore City Paper
- As I entered the air-conditioned bliss of California Tortilla (Cal Tort as some call it), I was greeted by a wave of tantalizing smells. Situated across from Oriole Park, California Tortilla is clean and colorful and has plenty of seating. The walls of the well-lit interior are scattered with juvenile humor, generally involving hot sauce of some kind...The fajitas were quick, spicy and tasty; the hot sauce was killer. – Dan Eberle, Baltimore Sun
- ...what California Tortilla has done to their Americanized version of Mexican food is fantastic! There are many burritos to choose from, and the best is by far the Screamin Burrito; you have to try it before you die! – Juan A., Yelp
300 W Pratt St.
Baltimore, Maryland 21201Get Directions