What You'll Get
$49 for wine-festival admission on Saturday, July 16 ($80 value)
- Nearly 300 wines available to sample
- Gourmet cheeses, breads, fruits, and olive oils
- Craft beer also available
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 17, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About California Wine Festival
The golden tastes of the Golden State come uncorked as Santa Barbara plays host to the 13th annual California Wine Festival. This sun-drenched celebration of grape fermentation draws thousands of aficionados to the scenic beachside paradise each year. Here's what to expect from this day of piquant tastes and endless entertainment.
- The Wines: Almost 300 varieties from the state's top vintners are available for sampling, sniffing, and siphoning. You get a long-stem wine glass and unlimited samples. This could be the best day of your life.
- The Food: Local top chefs and food purveyors offer noshes to pair with your wine(s), along with free gourmet cheeses, breads, fruits, and olive oils
- The Prestige: The annual event landed on Trip Advisor's list of Top Food & Wine Festivals in 2014
- The Music: SoCal's Upstream provides a sunny soundtrack of reggae, calypso, soca, and steelpan melodies
- The Beer: While it is a wine festival, there are also craft beers from top regional microbreweries if you're feeling contrarian