$49 for admission to the Beachside Wine Festival for one ($80 value)
- Saturday, April 16, 1–4 p.m.
- Lantern Bay Park
- Nearly 300 wines available to try
- Gourmet cheeses, breads, fruits, and olive oils
- Craft beer also available
- Beneficiary: The Surfrider Foundation, which works to protect the world’s oceans, waves, and beaches
California Wine Festival
Each California Wine Festival celebrates the Golden State's vintners by allowing attendees to sample a selection of more than 250 Californian wines. The events include winemakers and representatives from dozens of wineries—including Alma Rosa Winery, Rutherford Wine Co., and Ahnfeldt—as well as booths with artisan cheeses, fresh fruits, and barbecued meats from local, gourmet restaurateurs. The festival encourages guests to revisit their favorite wineries or discover obscure gems at a new booth or through a trap door connected to a hidden cellar. It also aims to support the community by donating 100% of the Silent Auction proceeds to organizations such as The Surfrider Foundation.